Eclipse Lacrosse Club Refund Policy
- Tryout Fees are Non-Refundable
- Non-Injury Related Refunds are NOT available
- There are No Refunds awarded for any reason once a program has started (first day of tryouts, practice, camp, clinic, team event, tournament, etc).
- There will be No Refunds for any uniforms, apparel, or special equipment purchased for a particular program.
- US Lacrosse Membership Fees are Non-Refundable
Eclipse Lacrosse Club Team or Clinic Registration - Refunds are available due to injury only. The following guidelines must be followed:
1) A letter from the child's doctor is required for a refund due to injury.
2) Refunds are not awarded if a player gets an injury once the season starts (first day of tryouts, practice, camp, clinic, team event, tournament, etc).
3) If a player receives an injury refund of any kind, the refund is based on the cost of the clinic, camp, tournament, or team fee. Late sign up fees are NOT refundable.
5) Tournament fees will not be refunded, as many tournament fees are paid in advance.
6) For our summer program, our payment structure is setup for families to make two payments (payment one and payment two). Payment one is non-refundable. Payment two is only refundable if a player is injured before the first summer practice. If a player is injured after the first summer practice, no refund is available.
THIS POLICY IS EFFECTIVE AS OF JANUARY 8TH, 2018 AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Any questions, please contact one of the Eclipse Lacrosse Club Directors